Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wednesday Photo

Ok. Here are the rules

1.Take a photo of something really cool, random, unique, interesting, etc..........

2.No copying other peoples photo.

3.Title your post "Wednesday Photo".

4.Be creative.

5.You have to have your photo on your blog by the end of the day if you want to enter.

6. The winner of this week gets to judge next weeks "Wednesday Photo".

Monica is this weeks judge.

I'm posting Annie's photo, Tully's and mine since Monica can not view their blogs.

Here is Tully's.

Here is Annie's. (It has been edited on Photo Shop)
Here is mine. I was cooking last week and this is a photo of butter, golden syrup and sugar. I thought it all looked rather interesting together with the different colours. I also like it because all the ingredients are different. The butter is hard, the syrup is like a liquid and the sugar is like sand.

2 comments:

KyAnn said...

Oo, I love the first picture! :)
KyAnn

Monica said...

Sorry I'm a little late!
Grace I'd like to say that Your's won!
It's something I probably wouldn't have thought of!!!

But they're all great!!


~Monica