Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wednesday Photo

Annie is hosting this Wednesday Photo thing.

She has a private blog so I will put down what you have to do if you want to join in.

1.Every Wednesday you post a random photo on your blog.

2.The winner gets to be the judge for the next weeks photo's.

3.You can not copy other peoples photos.

4.You can title your the post 'Wednesday Photo'.

5.You need to have you photo posted on your blog by the end of the day. Late entries may not be accepted.


Anyway, here's my photo.


It is a close up photo of a dart in the bulls eye area.

I hope some of you will join in. Annie would love it if you did.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

That is so awesome Grace!!

Grace said...

Thanks Na!

Grace

Annie said...

Thanks so much for entering Grace!

Thank you so much for telling everyone about it since my blog is private! I really really appreciate it!

Love, Annie.

Monica said...

Sounds fun. But how will I get the photo to her? My blog is private too. Which reminds me I need to the give you address sometime.

~Monica

Eve said...

hi!
I would love to! :D
though... the family doesn't have a camera... only my sis and bro... and i am not allowed to use them :(
though i am good at taking photos...