Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aztec Feast!!

I'm really excited because tonight, Naomi and I are preparing an Aztec feast for the whole family.

First of we are going to be having a Aztec Bean soup. (Beans were one of the Aztecs main food supply). The we are having some Aztec avocado dip with corn chips and tortillas. (Aztecs grew and ate avocados and corn was another one of the main food supplies, they also made their own tortillas).
Then to finish of the night we are going to have some Mexican hot chocolate. (As most if us should know, the Aztecs were the ones who invented chocolate).

So there you have it. Naomi and I found all the recipes in an Aztec history book we were using.

I'm hopping to get some photos so I can put them on my blog but I might not be able to.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Yum! Sounds like fun!!! If you want to post some photos but you aren't allowed to let anyone see your faces you have a few options.

1. Blur out your faces

2. Don't take any photos where you might be able to see your faces.

3. Just take photos of the food.

I much prefer option 1.

Don't forget to do decorations! I would LOVE to see some photos!!!!!!

Annie.

Grace said...

Thanks for the advice Annie. I'm was just planning to take photo's of the food.

Grace