Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another Update

Ok. Naomi and I lost hockey on the weekend. That is a good thing though. It means that our team has a better chance of winning the semi finals this weekend which therefore gives us a good chance on making it to the grand final. Last weekend we played the best team in the comp. We only lost 2-0, and one of their goals shouldn't have been allowed.

We went to church yesterday. We were there for a little longer then usual because the church computer was playing up and our Dad was fixing it up. Yesterday afternoon we played a little bit of cricket with our neighbour and another friend. When everyone got sick of that we started to play soccer. That was really fun. Then we did some goal shots. Naomi and our neighbour were the best goalies of the day. I was absolutely shocking.

And now I'm on my bed, with Naomi beside my still waking up and my little sister trying to get us to help her find her 'Dory Book' as she calls it, but it's really called Finding Nemo. This afternoon Naomi and I have hockey training, we are expecting it to be really full on with the semi finals approaching.


No comments: