Saturday, August 7, 2010

What's Been Happening

Here is an update on what I've been up to lately.

I've been doing my usual amount of school work. Lately in my maths I've been working on geometry. I haven't been enjoying it a whole lot but it's OK. I've lately started a high school English book because I'm not that good when it comes to punctuation and spelling. I haven't been doing a lot for history lately but I think I will need to do more next week. I had a big science test on Friday. I got 27 out of 30 questions right which I was rather pleased about.

My hockey is going well. I didn't go to training on Monday because I was sick but I was all better and right to play today. My team was versing the best team in the comp and we lost 4-1, usually they bet us by about eight points or so, so our team was rather pleased with the outcome of that game. I scored on half time so the goal didn't count, I was a bit disappointed about that but it can't be helped.

Today I went up to my Grandparents house with my dad, my little brother Tully, my little sister and Naomi to bring our big brother home. He had been staying with our Grandfather while our Granny had a little holiday.

During the week my brother Tully bought a dart board. It is really awesome. It took me a little while to get the hang of it again but by the end of the day I had mastered it, but I still have the odd time where I throw the dart and it misses the board completely. (LOL)

Naomi and Tully also made a little cubbie sort of thing. It is really quite cool. It has been constructed in just the right position so it works really well.

Naomi, Tully and I have also been playing a lot of touch and tackle footy with our neighbour and another friend. We had a game of tackle footy and it was me and Naomi vs Tully and his mate. Naomi and I beat them 5-1. They got sick of the game and stopped playing. Then the next day we played another game of tackle footy and it was Naomi, Tully and I vs our neighbour and our friend. (Their always saying how good they are at footy and things like that, so we put them to the test). My team won 8-4. So that was really fun!!!


That's an update on what has been happening in my life this week.

No comments: