Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm A Winner!!

I'm little bit late with this but last week I won Naomi's caption contest!!


Thankyou so much Naomi!

Naomi has a caption contest every Monday so if you want to have some fun you can jump over to her blog and have a look by clicking HERE. I'm sure she wouldn't mind some comments and maybe a few more followers.

I also won Elise's caption contest.

Elise has a Costume Drama Caption Contest every Friday. It is really fun so why don't you head over to Ribbons Of Light.

I'm late I know, but I thought why not.

2 comments:

Katie said...

thanks so much for commenting on my blog! :)

let me guess...are you British? if you are, that's so cool. my family lived in England when I was younger and I absolutely loved it. it's such a pretty country. :)

Grace said...

Hi Katie.

No I'm not British, I'm an Aussie!! Being an Aussie is awesome!!

I've never been to England but it would be a nice place to see one day.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Grace