Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just Around The Corner

Christmas is just ten days away! I'm so excited, but to me the year has gone really quickly as it always seems to do, maybe its just me. Well Christmas preparations are underway here, Elise is making a big Christmas pudding, I'm planning to make some goodies, the Christmas tree is up, we've finished school for the year and well.... Christmas is in the air.


As most of you would know, us Australians are just beginning summer when Christmas comes. I see all the dreamy pictures of Christmas online and there's snow, a big Christmas tree by an open fire, lights everywhere and people having a merry time, something like above.

But, I have to be honest with you, this is much more like an Aussie Christmas....


I love this video, its a classic. I hope you liked it.
After Christmas, (New Year), my family and I are going to have a little holiday with our Grandparents who live on the coast. We are really looking forward to that.


Anyway, what are you plans for Christmas?

2 comments:

Vellvin said...

I awarded you.

Vellvin said...

Hey Grace,
The award I gave you was the Irresistbly Sweet Blog award.
Sorry for the confusion.