Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home!!

I'm back from my holiday.

It was so good! My brothers, Naomi and I all had a great time. We did heaps of sailing, tons of eating and we did a lot of fishing. We didn't catch anything though, we got lots of bites and we hooked a few but they managed to get off again:( We watched quite a bit of TV too. My brothers, Naomi and I are all big fans of the actor John Wayne. For those of you who don't know who he is I will tell you. He was known for acting in western movies, he was really good at it. We love watching movies that he is in. Of course he's dead now.


About the sailing. Our Grandparents gave us a sailing dinghy called a Laser. Here's a picture of one. Our one is red and it's called the Flying Dragon.


As you can see its not a very big boat but it is so cool to sail in. My big brother sails it and while we were on holidays he started to teach Naomi and I how to sail it!! We have been learning how to steer the boat. It's pretty hard. And well, we also just ate great food.


Another great thing that happened is that we went to see Toy Story 3!!!!!!!!!!!!


I absolutely loved it. It is so AWESOME! It would probably have to be my favorite movie out of the 3 of them. It is different to what I thought it would be and different to how they make it seem like in the trailer but it is awesome. To me it made me think what would happen next unlike some other movies where you pretty much know whats going to happen.


All up it was a FANTASTIC holiday! 

 

4 comments:

Vellvin said...

I'm glad you liked Toy Story 3!!!! It's one of those great movies. Though they really didn't need 3D for it. Have you asked Elise about The Shadow of the Bear yet?
Love,
Vellvin.

Rose said...

Hey Grace, you had commented wanting a signature well come over to my blog give me the colors you want and your email, I promise not to publish:)

Much Love,
Rose

Grace said...

No Vellvin I haven't asked Elise about that book yet.

I'll head over to your blog now Rose!

Grace

Eve said...

i loved toy story 3 to!!! <3 :D