Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My New Laptop!!!!

I've finally got a laptop!!

I got it yesterday. It was so exciting. I've done most my school for the day on it.
Here is picture of it.
I love it!

I got it for my school work, blogging, emailing and other reasons.

It is so nice to use. It is made by the company Apple.
I'm using the laptop now to do this post. There isn't much I can say about it.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've been trying to get back into the swing of things since the holidays are over. Thanks for putting up with me.


4 comments:

trustintheLord said...

jealous much!! I've been wanting a laptop for ages! have fun with it :)

Grace said...

oh I will!

Thanks

Grace

Rose said...

hahaha i have the same laptop and I love it.:)

Much love,
Rose

Grace said...

Glad to hear that Rose.

My family have a big Apple iMac which I have used a lot and really I really like it so I thought I would really like to get a laptop made by Apple.

Grace