Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another Trial!

Some of you may remember a post I did about a cricket trail that Naomi and I were going to, it was for a U/14's girls rep team. Well nothing became of that.

On Thursday our Dad got an email for a guy who was at the trail we went to. He and another lady are looking for girls to come to another trial. It turns out that this team is a U/15's girls rep team that will be competing in the Country Championship. The guy who sent us the email says's that Naomi and I should make it to the easily.

Naomi and I are very excited. We are excited at the fact that the guy thinks we should make it in easily. But we're not in the team yet and we will have to see how we go.


The trial is in two weeks so we have a bit of time to get back into cricket.

I'll let you know how we go.