Friday, July 23, 2010

A Tag!

I've been tagged by Eldarwen!

Thankyou so much Eldarwen for tagging me. This tag also comes with a award.
Alright, let's get started.

1.What was the most embarrassing thing you've done in public?
That would probably be when I was playing my first real game of cricket and on my first ball it didn't even bounce on the pitch, it bounced and rolled on the grass.

2.Would you rather have a hot dog, or hamburger?
Hamburger

3.Do you like to sing?
Yes!

4.What is currently your favourite song?
Art Of Love by Guy Sebastien

5.Have you ever eaten sea weed?
No!!!

6.Do you play any sports? If so, what sports do you play?
Yes. I play Cricket and Hockey!!

7.Can you whistle?
Yes

8.What would you say is your best talent?
Singing!

9.Rain or shine?
Depends, I like it when it rains because everyone is inside together and the house feels all

10.Inside or outside?
Outside!!!


Now here are my questions.

1.Would you rather swim at a beach or in a pool?

2.What colour is your hair?

3.What is your favourite book?

4.Have you flown in a plane before?

5.What is your favourite colour?

6.Adventure or Romance?

7.Laptop or a desk computer?

8.What is your talent?

9.What colour are your eyes?

10.What do you love doing most?

Well there you go.

Thanks again for tagging me Eldarwen!! It was heaps of fun!

I tag..........


Annie




and


I also tag anyone else who wants to join in the fun!!

I hope you all have fun.





2 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for awarding me! It looks like so much fun!

Grace said...

Thats alright.

Grace