Thursday, November 26, 2009

Drama and Choir

For the last 4 weeks my sister Naomi and one of my brothers and quite a few other children from our local homeschooling group have been having Choir and Drama lessons.


I think I enjoy the Drama better than the Choir but I'm probably better at the Choir than Drama.

I like to talk and experiment with my voice and try make different sounds and talk in different ways.

I also love to act. At home Naomi and three of my other brothers and sisters have made two films (with our old Video Camera), one of Cinderella and the other of The Three Bears.

In the Cinderella film I played an ugly step sister, it turned out to be in a way funny and very silly!

In the Three Bears film I played Goldy Locks. I think I did a pretty good job at acting her but I preferred acting the ugly step sister.

Naomi was the directer of both the films because whenever she acts in films or plays or something like that she laughs so she can't say what she needs to say.

I think I'm pretty good at choir because at the church my family and I go, about twice a month Naomi, Elise and I are rostered on to play guitar and keyboard and sing with another lady. I usually lead 2 songs every time I'm rostered on so I do sing quite a bit.

It has been really fun having the Drama and Choir lessons!


7 comments:

Annie said...

I prefer drama better than choir.

You are doing great on your blog.

Grace said...

Thanks Annie:-)

Annie said...

Thats okay I love making comments

Vellvin said...

Dear Grace,
Thanks for following my blog and commenting.
I like your profile picture. I would love to do the Drama and Choir. But we will have to wait until we move I hope we can come and visit you when we move.
Blessings,
Vellvin.
P.S. I am glad that you and Naomi are close to my age.

Grace said...

Hi Vellvin,

Do you have you own email address?

Are you moving?

Grace

Vellvin said...

Dear Grace,
My e-mail is anirishmaiden@tsn.cc
We have to wait until we sell this house before we move.
Blessings,
Vellvin.

Grace said...

Thanks Vellvin.