Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Honest Scrap

I've been tagged by CB. Thankyou CB.

Here are the rules. 

-Thank the person who gave the award to you


-Post ten honest facts about yourself


-Pass the award onto seven others.

No.1 I'm short for my age

No.2 I love to email people

No.3 I love to run and play sport

No.4 I share a double bed with my twin sister

No.5 I need to wear glasses with close up things

No.6 I have long blonde hair and it goes a little bit green in our pool

No.7 I hate hanging out washing and I hate doing dinner clean up

No.8 I love to draw and paint

No.9 I have a awesome family

No.10 I'm five minutes older than my twin sister Naomi

Thats ten Honest facts about me.

I don't know seven blogs, so whoever would like to be tagged please leave a comment.

But for now I'm going to tag Naomi and Annie.


6 comments:

Annie said...

That was interesting!!!
Do you see I am a follower???

Annie said...

Hi Grace.
How do you pass the award on to others???
Just wondering.

Grace said...

I'll leave a comment for you!

Annie said...

thanks

From the Shack said...

Hi Grace,

Thanks for inviting me to read your blog. I have really enjoyed reading what you have written so far and look forward to reading more.

Grace said...

I'm glad you enjoy my blog.