Tuesday, April 26, 2011

School Work Once Again

Today I need to start school work again. We have been on holidays for the last three weeks, and then Australia celebrated or remembered on Anzac day which was Monday, so we had an extra ling weekend and now today we need to start school work once again.
I only did MathsOnline last term for my maths, my mum thinks that's enough besides maybe a little bit of book work. I was going through the small list of things I need to do for school work this term and my mum said I will be starting formal English. I haven't been doing formal English or spelling, my mum says that my blog and my history projects have been like my English.

History will probably be the same as last year. I think I'm pretty good at history, or maybe its just me. When we do history, we will read about something or someone, then we will need to go and research it on the internet and when then need to type up about it. The last project I did was about Jamestown and Pocahontas. It took me about two weeks to do it because I had to read a whole book and progress really slowed down in the middle of the project with the reading and typing. In the end I think it was a bout ten pages long. So I was pretty happy with that. (The standard project for me is only about 2-3 pages long).

I also do science. I'm not a very big fan of it. We are working on animals at the moment, so for we have down I think mammals, birds and whales. I probably missed a few there. Anyways, its 7:45am and I;m just lying in bed with my winter P.J's on and my stomach is growling at me so I betta get up.

Oh..... I almost forgot. Naomi and I start hockey again this weekend and we are playing a the water turf at night!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I love playing at night under the huge big lights. Lets hope we win.

6 comments:

iGirl said...

Oh, the joys of school ;)

Have a good time doing it!

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

That's what maths we do.

CB

Grace said...

@iGirl, Oh school work, I'm so excited. NOT!! =) LOL

@CB, I think a lot of people use MathsOnline.

Grac

Eve said...

uuugghh i HATE school work :(

Grace said...

I bet you like a least on subject Eve.

Grace

Imogen said...

We use MathsOnline too!
Imogen
www.dancingdragonflysisters.com