Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nearly Home!

Tomorrow we finish our holiday.

It has been a rather short holiday. We drove here Sunday afternoon, Monday was lovely and sunny, the Tuesday was windy, overcast and wet, yesterday my family went to visit some friends of ours. We had a great time. It was sunny most the day, but just as we were leaving, it began to rain rather hard. Naomi, Elise, Alice and I all played Absolute Boulder Dash together, it was so much fun!!! I had never played it before so it was really nice to be able to learn and play it with Alice. (She is really good at it) :)
So after an afternoon of fantastic fun, we had to come back to where we are spending our holiday. Today it is wet again, but there is a bit more sun.

I'm looking out the door of where we're staying, the local ferry is going by, we are right on the coast with a bay right in front of us! Being on the coast, I'm desperate to go to the beach, but unless in stops raining and the sun comes out, I don't think we'll be going :(

Tomorrow Naomi and I play our second game of hockey for the season, which is also the last game before school holidays. I think we have good chance of winning. The team comes from the same club as our team, but I don't think it has as many good players on it. Fingers-crossed we win!!

During our holiday, we have been walking down to the local bakery here. We buy really nice bread and we also buy special treats. I bought myself a bun with cream through the middle of it and a small blob of jam. It is really nice, I'm trying to save it and not eat all in one go :)

I'll probably post about my hockey game on the weekend. Cya!

3 comments:

Vellvin said...

Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun!! :D

Alice said...

Grace!! I don't know about you guys, but we had SO SO SO much fun with you the other day! You guys are awesome :)
Hope you have a lovely rest of your holiday!! Lots of Love! xoxo

Monica said...

Sounds fun! How do you play Absolute Balderdash?

~Monica
P.s. I love your new background, and the banner is so detailed!!!