Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm so happy!

I'm back from my holiday! It is very nice to be home. I played hockey on Saturday, at half time we were loosing 2-1. But we came back in the second half to win 2-6!!! It was very exciting. I scored one goal, and should have scored another, although I stuffed up.


Guess what................................................. I finally bought a new hockey stick!!!!! Here it is.
It is the one I have been wanting for ever so long. I bought it Saturday afternoon and used it in my game. It is amazing. Such a step up from the stick I have been using. Today I went down to the local sports store and bought what is called a 'shaft guard'. It is a thick clear tape that wraps from the handle, all the way done to the curve. It's purpose is to protect the stick to keep it looking good. I think it  looks awesome!! What do you think?

2 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Fantastic stick and a great game!

Eve said...

pretty impressive :D
Eve