Friday, September 9, 2011

Random.....

It's the weekend!! The weekend has got to be the best part of the week. I get to hang out with friends, play sport, watch sport and just relax. I don't have sport today. My hockey team won our semi final, so we are straight into the grand final which will be played next weekend. Its very exciting!! So with hockey finishing, the cricket season will start soon. Naomi, my brothers and I are signing up for cricket today.

At the moment I'm sitting on my bed, in my pajamas, my hairs a mess, my little sister is playing games on Naomi's laptop while I'm blogging away on my laptop. I haven't been blogging much lately, I should probably try harder. Since spring started (ten days ago), I have been for two swims with my siblings in our pool. It is very chilly, but it was a lot of fun. Any way, before I leave, here are a few photos.




Toodle Pip!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Grace.

I just read your comment on my blog; Regina's button is at the very bottom of her blog.

Hope you can find it, thanks for entering!!!

~Bri

Ashish Nandwani said...

These pictures have absolutely class written al over them!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Lovely to hear all about your world Grace, nice photos too.

Grace said...

Thanks.

Grace

Alice said...

Grace, those photos are AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! Well done!! You take amazing photos... I love taking photos of flowers. :)

Grace said...

Thanks Alice.

Grace

Hannah said...

I love love love the 3rd picture!!