Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beautiful Bedroom!

This contest is being hosted by igirl. If you want to join in with this fun event, you can visit her blog where you will find the details.

Here are my 5 photo's.

No. 1 This is a photo of the clock in my room. It has roman numerals on it.

This is a drawing that a friend of mine did for Naomi and I. (It's on an angle)

This is a close up of my hockey trophy I got last year fro being the 'Most Improved' in my team.

This a glass jar of special shells we have found at the beach.

This is my file where I keep different things and I keep my laptop on top of it.

Thanks for doing this igirl. It's really fun!

5 comments:

Rose said...

Is that a mac laptop because I have one:)

Rose

Grace said...

Yes it is Rose. It's a 13inch MacBook Pro.

Grace

Gwendolyn said...

I love that idea of putting sea-shells in a bowl,

Kenna Ruth said...

I toe-tall-eey ADORE the clock! I need a new clock for my room anyway. Know where I can get one?

Grace said...

I have no idea on where you could get a clock
like that.

Grace