Monday, August 2, 2010

Tag!

Here is a tag I've made.
Rules:

1.List 10 or more facts about you

2.Make this tag open to anyone

Ok, here are 10 facts about me!

1.I wear glasses for reading, drawing, computer etc.

2.I have blonde hair

3.My hair goes green in summer when I swim in my pool.

4.I'm good at sport

5.I don't like to wear dresses

6.My favourite colours are Blue and green

7.I hate pumpkin

8.I enjoy being around friends and family

9.I'm a twin

10.I'm very small for my age


So there are 10 facts me.

Anyone who wants to to this tag can do it.

Have fun.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Ooooooh! This sounds like fun! I will do it! You did such a good job on creating this tag! Well done.

Grace said...

Thanks Annie!

Grace

KyAnn said...

I just found your blog. I hope you'll check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. It would absolutely make my day if you become a subscriber!! :)
I am now a follower of your blog! Yeah!
KyAnn :)

Vellvin said...

I' m gonna do it! It sounds fun!
Love,
Vellvin.

carlotta cisternas said...

Ditton 2, 8, and 10 :) Although, I *am* getting taller!

Eve said...

how u do it???