Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Update

I hope you guys aren't getting sick of these updates.

Over the last week we have been playing a lot of darts!! I'm getting better and better each day.

I played hockey today. My team won 1-0!!! We are really happy about that. Naomi and I only have 2 weeks of hockey left this season. This season I've been looking around for a stick that I could buy next season. I think I've found the one I want.
It's called the Mazon Fusion 1000. You can buy it in black or white. I would probably get it in black.

The cricket season starts soon too. We are not sure what age group we are going to play in though. My big brother who plays in U/16's says that Naomi and I have the size and strength fit for U/12's but he says we have the skill for U/14's. At this rate we will be playing U/14's but we are going to ask our coach from last year and see what he thinks. Here is a picture of the cricket bat I want to get.
It is called the Kookaburra Blade!! I really want to get it for this season because the bat we've got now isn't the best bat to be using in U/14's. Naomi and I have a cricket trial next week. We are a little bit nervous but we will do well.

My big brother has just got back from flying one of his remote controlled planes. By this sounds of things the prop snapped.

This has turned out to be more of a sport update hasn't it??


Grace

2 comments:

iGirl said...

Good job, I'm not getting tired of the updates!
igirl

Tully said...

wow that MAZON looks good Grace.