Friday, March 18, 2011

Cricket Grand Final Results......

*Ahem* I am pleased to say that...... (drum roll please)...... WE WON!!!!!!!


I'm so happy!!! I couldn't believe it when we won!! I keep saying to myself 'This is unreal'.
It was a very close game, we played CB. His team put up a really good fight and I honestly thought we were going to loose, but our team managed to pull through in the end. This is the second grand final my team has won in any form of sport.

I'm absolutely thrilled!!! So next week, my team will go to an association presentation where we will be presented with a trophy I think, and each of our team members will get a special shirt.

I'm so excited. I'm going to go and calm down.

4 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Congratulations! Bit of a shame big brother just missed out though......Enjoy!

iGirl said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! That's so cool!!! Congrats!

Grace said...

@Pieces Of Sunshine, Thanks Mummy. I was so upset when I first heard that B.B. Had lost his final.

@iGirl, Thanks iGirl!!!!

Grace

Alice said...

Yipeeee!!! Congratulations Grace!!!! Well done... That's awesome!! :)