Monday, March 7, 2011

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I can't think of anything to post about besides things that have been happening in my life. And I have a feeling that your sick of me posting about that sorta stuff.

We have started hockey, well I haven't but our club has started I will be starting next week. I have been searching like a wild horse for a suitable hockey stick. I haven't had much luck yet, but I'm going to go to another shop sometime soon to have a look.

I am very nervous today because we have cricket semi finals this afternoon. As most of you would know, Naomi and I both play U/14's and U/12's. The semi's for those to age groups are on at the same time. So Naomi is going to go play in U/14's and I need to stay down to play U/12's. Now Naomi is usually the captain in the age group I'm going to play in, but since she won't be there, I need to take over her job and captain for the first time in one of the most important games of the year. I will have someone else to captain with me so that will be really good. I hope we win in U/14's, but not so much in U/12's:[

I know that sounds a bit wrong or unfair but Naomi agrees with me. As much as I would like U/12's to win their semi's, if U/14's wins theirs too, that would mean that I would need to go and play with U/12's again in the grand final and I would miss out on playing for U/14's. It sounds a bit weird and hard to understand.

Well..... wish us luck and....yeah, I can't think of anything else to say, oh, hope I find a good hockey stick soon:)

2 comments:

iGirl said...

Wow, that sounds exciting.... and nerve wracking. Good luck!

Grace said...

Thanks iGirl!
We're going to need it.

Grace