Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blog Background......

The poll for the new blog background is nearly over. I've been looking at each of the different backgrounds for a while and... well I'm just not sure. It looks like B will win, but I'm not sure if I want that. I know it sounds a bit..... I guess unfair not to put it on when it has clearly won, but I don't want to look at my blog and go 'Hmm..... ar....... *sigh*'. You know what I mean?

Anyway. I think I will have a bit of a fiddle on the blogger template designer and see if I can create something that is me on there.

Sorry about this. Thanks for voting though.

3 comments:

iGirl said...

Grace, it is you blog, you can do whatever you want! You could change it every week if you wanted to! I'm sure whatever you decide will be wonderful!

Grace said...

Thanks iGirl. You support means a lot to me.

Grace

Vellvin said...

It's your blog Grace. You can do anything on it it is YOUR blog not anyone else's
Do what YOU think you should do.
Change it if you want to or leave it if you want.
It's YOUR choice no-one else's.
Do what you think you want to do on your blog. It's your choice!!!
Love,
Vellvin.