Sunday, March 27, 2011

Awards!

We had our association presentation on Thursday! It was pretty good. All my team mates and I each received a small trophy for winning the Grand Final. Naomi also received an award because she took the most catches in U/14's along with two other people. We have a club presentation next week, it is just for the club. I've added it all up and in three seasons of cricket and two seasons of hockey, Naomi and I have got five trophys, four medalians and two shirts

We have been enjoying the nicest weather here!! There has been clear blue sky and it has been neither hot nor cold, just perfect!

I hope you like my new background, it will take a while for me to get use too.

Naomi and I had hockey training yesterday afternoon. I'm really looking forward to starting the season. We have out first game on Saturday and I'm really excited. I'll probably have a look at hockey sticks on Saturday too, the shop is at the hockey fields.
I hope I find something.............

1 comment:

iGirl said...

That must be exciting, I'd love to have nice weather right now. It's very cold.

Congrats!