Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something New

Lately I have been thinking about getting a new background for my blog, but I'm not sure about which one I should get. So I've been looking around at different websites at different backgrounds and I have found a few that I like. I'm going to put a poll up in my side-bar and you can vote on which one you like the best. I will list them by letters. (e.g. A, B, C)

Here is A.

I don't know wether this one is to....... well boring I guess. What do you think.

B.
For me I thought this one is a bit to girly, but after a bit I might get use to it.

C.
I thought this one was nice fresh, but its just so different to what I'm use too.

D.
And this is another one that I thought might be a bit girly. But it is sweet.

Please vote, I would really like your advice and opinion. Thanks

5 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Grace! I think 'B' or 'D' is lovely, but that's just me.
YAY, that's exciting about the grand final!! You'll go really well :)
Love Alice

Grace said...

Thanks Alice.

Grace

iGirl said...

I like C or D. I think C is really youish, and D is really springy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace!

I work at Blizzard Blog Designs and although I can't make them yet most of the other designers could make you a background, if you're interested. :)

{www.girlsdesigntime.blogspot.com}

Grace said...

@iGirl, Thanks iGirl.

@Lauren, Thanks for the offer, I've emailed your bunch of girls with a few questions.

Grace