Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Fantasy Tag

I've been tagged by Vellvin. Thanks Vellvin.



1.What is your fantasy name?
I don't have one

2. What would your fantasy novel be about?
I have no idea!!!!

3. If you could have one mystical creature as a pet, what would it be?
A Gryphon!

4. Do you believe dragons are good or evil?
It depends. Although I usually see them as bad on the outside because it works for someone evil, but the dragon itself is good on the inside.
5. Knights and castles or Elves and goblins?
Elves and Goblins

6. What is your favorite myth, and what is the origin?
mmmmm.............

7. Would you read Alyson's Asteria stories if they were on her blog again?
I don't know, I've never read nor heard of them before

8. Did you read them when they were on her blog?
No

BONUS QUESTION (has nothing to do with fantasy)
9. Are you a Switchfoot fan?
Not really, but my big sister likes them

I tag.....

Monica


Tully

and



2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey! I started an free,online Christian girls magazine called Inspired and I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. Please check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com for more info!

Blessings,
Maggie

Vellvin said...

I've awarded you: http://anirishmaideninaust.blogspot.com/2010/08/uniqe-blogger-award.html
Love,
Vellvin.