Friday, April 1, 2011

We Won!

We played our first game of hockey for the season today and we won!!! We beat the team who won the grand final last year. It wasn't looking to good for us in the first half, but after that (since they were nearly all middle age to old ladies) they just weren't able to keep up with us when we were running.

I nearly scored a goal once or twice. I played center-forward for one of the first times, and apparently I played the position really well!! I'm very pleased about it.

Tomorrow we head off for a little holiday with my grandparents! I'm really looking forward to it. I'll probably post while we are there. I'm not sure if I'm able to take my laptop though.

I'm quite hot at the moment. Whenever I play hockey, I nearly always finished the game and my face is really red. I nickname my self 'Beetroot Face"!!! LOL.

5 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Congratulations "Beetroot Face"! I have it on good report that you played brilliantly!
{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}} from Mummy!

Autumn said...

Yay! Glad you won! Have a good time with your grandparents.
~
Autumn

iGirl said...

YAYAAY GOOD JOB!! That's so exciting, enjoy your holiday!

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hey Grace,

Congratulations on the win.

CB

Mouse and Magoo said...

Lovin' the new style on here. So spring-ish :o)

I am personally a Toronto fan... don't laugh... they're gonna make it!

Happy Monday,
Meghan <><