Monday, May 16, 2011

Tangled!!

Last week, we bought Tangled!!! And then we watched it that night and I absolutely loved it!! I would have to call it my favourite Disney princess movie. (I'm not much good when it comes to any sort of review so please bear with me)





Rapunzel was gorgeous. I loved her hair, even though it was so long, I thought is was beautiful. She is the perfect princess. 


I loved the way Rapunzel and her Chameleon Pascal got along. I think Pascal is very cute and a real character. I just love the little characters like Pascal that really add to the movie. 



And then theres the hero I guess Flynn Rider, or Eugene Fitzherbert. I think thats spelt right. He is a really funny, silly, wacky kind of guy I think. I love watching the movie and seeing over and over again how Flynn gets along with Maximus.


Maximus would have to be one of my favourite characters in the whole movie. Just the way he behaves, it is so funny to watch. I love the part in the movie when Maximus and Flynn kind of make peace between the two of them. It is so funny.


And well.... I don't know if there is much to say about Gothel. She is..... just plain evil I guess. She makes and very good *Bad Guy*. 

I loved all the songs in the movie. I never really thought of it as being very musical at all. I think my favourite songs were When Will My Life Begin and I See The Light.
For me, out of ten stars I would give this movie ten out of ten. :)

What do you think of this awesome movie?

4 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Thank you Grace, I loved it too. As you watch it over again there are more analogies to ponder.... and it is just gorgeous!

iGirl said...

I really want to see it!! It looks awesome and I've heard great things about it. :)

Eve Joelle said...

i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wanna see this movie

Vellvin said...

I've seen it about 4 times now including going to the movies and I love it!!!! As you know ☺