Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hmmm......

Here I am, looking out my window, wondering about what I should post about. Knowing that my average post is an update, I want to do something else. But what? I just can't think of anything what so ever. I would post more photos and things like that, but the SD card slot on in my computer is not working. So I will need to wait another few weeks and see if we can get it fixed. So I went through I few of my other photos that are already on my computer, and I have picked out a few for you.




A small quilt I started last year and am yet to finish.


My new profile picture.
!!(Rapunzel from Tangled)!!


Passion fruit flower




Spider wed early one dewy morning

Well their not much, but their ok. The last spider web photos weren't that great. Hope you enjoyed it.




1 comment:

iGirl said...

Lovely! They're very nice, I think you have a knack for photos, most of mine end up really blurry or something :). Well, not all of them, but a good portion of them.