Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Voyage Of The Dawn Treader!!

I went and saw the Voyage Of The Dawn Treader today!!!!!

It was so good. We saw it in 3D. It was the first movie I had ever seen in 3D.

I found some of it a little bit freaky. But over all I really enjoyed. I'm not going to say much
because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. It was sorta new to me because I haven't read the book before.

I hope they make The Silver Chair!! It is one of my favourite books.

So it was a really fun morning. Besides the fact that the Jumbo box of popcorn that I had with Naomi at the movies broke at the bottom, so the popcorn fell around the two chairs we were sitting on. (LOL)

5 comments:

Vellvin said...

And you loved it!!!
It takes soooooo long for it to come out on DVD!
And by the way its been 7 days since TVOTDT and thjey STILL haven't started making the Silver Chair!!!
What is the world coming to? ☺☺

Vellvin.

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hi Grace,
We went and saw it last friday.
It's a bit different than the book but not that much.
CB

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I haven't seeen it yet but I want to! :) LOL!

Blessings,
~Lauren
www.simplyme-lowie.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Glad you had a good time!!! =D

Anonymous said...

It was fun seeing it with you guys =)