Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It is Christmas Eve!!!
One more sleep and its Christmas!!

I probably seem like a little child counting down the days and sleeps until
christmas, but I just love Christmas!!

Here are 10 reasons as to why I love Christmas.


  1. All the family gets together
  2. Everyone gets along well
  3. It's when we celebrate the birth f Jesus
  4. There is lots of yummy food to eat
  5. Everyone gets a present
  6. I love to sing and listen to Christmas carols
  7. People decorate there houses with christmas lights
  8. I love to look at different types of christmas trees and how they are decorated
  9. I like the different christmas events that are on at Christmas
  10. I just LOVE Christmas!
So that is what I love about Christmas.

Today we are spending the morning at home and then we are going to go and visit our Grandparents. Then we need to race home, scoff down some dinner and race off to church because Naomi, Elise and I are doing Christmas carols at our churches Christmas eve service. We are also preforming this song.

What do you think?
I hope I don't stuff it.

I'm a bit nervous about how I'm going to go, (I'm leading the song).

You can watch the live version HERE.

Well.... I probably won't be posting until after Christmas.


So...

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

And lets not forget why we celebrate Christmas.

Once again, Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Vellvin said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Grace!!!!
I hope you go well tonight playing at your church.

Vellvin.

Monica said...

You're around a day ahead of us...here it's the day before Christmas eve.

~Monica

iGirl said...

Merry Christmas!!!!! Good luck with your song, I'm sure you'll sound amazing!

Annie said...

Hope yo have a good one!