Sunday, June 13, 2010

Athletics day!!!

Today we are having our homeschooling athletics day!!

The events are:

Sprint race

Relay race

Long Distance

Discuss

Javelin

Long Jump

Shot Put


So they are all the events.

My favorite events are Sprint, Long Distance and Long Jump. I usually do alright in those events.

After all those serious events we have fun events like a sack race and 3-legged race! Because Naomi and I are twins and we are pretty much the same height (Naomi is about 1 centimeter taller then me) we just about always came first in the 3-legged race.(LOL)


I'm really looking forward to it.

Later this week I will post and tell you how I went.

3 comments:

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hi Grace,
You did really well in the long distance today.
CB

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

I forgot to say that you are right about you and Naomi usually come first, cause you smash the others even that most of them were older then you and Naomi.
CB

Grace said...

Thanks CB.

Grace.