Wednesday, June 2, 2010

School Work

I couldn't think of much to post about so I thought I would tell you about what I've been doing for my schoolwork lately.

At the moment I'm working on a year 7 maths book. I rather enjoy maths, but my brother keeps on telling me that it gets really bad in high school. (LOL)

For science I'm learning about the world of plants. I haven't really done much science until now. It's pretty interesting but I don't like all the weird word such as..Phylum, Mitochondria and Anaphase.

I'm also doing a history project on Buffalo Bill. I think it's great. I didn't realize he was famous for his acting until I started reading about him. I always assumed that he was this famous cowboy in the wild west of the U.S.A.

That's pretty much all I've been doing lately besides a bit of story writing for fun and I'll be starting a book log soon. I might post some of it on my blog when I get started.

Sometimes I think what I'm doing now for my schoolwork isn't enough and that I should be doing more. I know I'm not doing us much as a average year 7 kid at a proper school but I'm not sure if I'm doing as much as a average year 7 home schooler.

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while. I just can't think of things to post about and if I do I'm not sure if you will like it or not.

4 comments:

Vellvin said...

I'm actually doing maths online. It can get a bit annoying but I like it.
Love,
Vellvin.

iGirl said...

The way I remember the plant stuff is:
You write a report about a Kingdom (kingdom)you put it in a file (phylum) for your class (class) in order (order) to show it to your family (family) who says you are a genius (genus).It worked for me. Good luck on it.
P.S.
I don't think any of your posts are unlike-able, they're all great!

Annie said...

Hi Grace!

I remember studying about mitochondria and phylum and stuff!

Here are some things to post about:

School-work, sports, your own hobbies, things you would really like, favorite things, cool photos, do a post on something you think is cool or fun etc., something your good at, something that really interests you, something totally random and something you think is weird.

Grace said...

@Vellvin: I also do maths online but I don't like it as much as book work.

@igirl: Thankyou so much,

@Annie:Thanks for the suggestions Annie.

Grace.