Monday, June 14, 2010

Athletics Day!

I had heaps of fun yesterday at the Athletics Day!!

I think I did quite well considering all the other girls in my age division are heaps taller then me. I'm a miniature 12 year old. (LOL)

I came 2ND in the 100 metre sprint

2ND in the 1200 metre long distance. (2ND in all the girls and in my age division and 4TH over all the senior group including boys)

I got nothing in the Javelin. (I had to land it right otherwise I wouldn't get any points, and out of 3 attempts I couldn't land it right once)

I think I did all right in Discus.

I wasn't much good in shot put because I couldn't get a grip of the ball because my hands my hands are small.

I got 3rd in long jump which I am very happy about.

I came 1st in the sack race and 1st in the 3-Legged race with Naomi.

So it was a fun day.

My team came 2ND in the Relay and 3rd in the Tug-Of-War, but in points my team came 2ND.

My Mum told me yesterday after it all that if I were only 6 weeks younger I would be young enough to be in the age
division below what I'm in now, that way I wouldn't be in the senior group. But I don't mind being in the senior group, it's more of a challenge.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Are you going to announce the winners of the quote quiz?

*Annie*

Grace said...

I was going to do a post on that today but I have been having trouble with my eyes.

Sorry to keep you waiting.

Grace.

Annie said...

Thats no problem. Sorry if it bothered you to ask.

Annie