Friday, June 18, 2010

Hockey!!!

Guess what. We finally won our first game of hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the story.

The team we were versing got a goal in the first half and then we got one at the beginning of the second half so it was one all. Then in the last minute I dribbled the ball up to the top of the circle and someone knocked me over, I'm not sure if it was on purpose or not. So it was our ball. We got it into the circle and one of my team mates went for a shot at goal but it just missed, the ball was still in play though. So Naomi came into the circle and someone passed it to her and she got the goal!!!

We are still very excited about it all. We play again today but we are playing the best team so we probably won't win. I'm just glad we won last night.

2 comments:

Annie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am soooooo happy for you! I knew you would win a game sooner or later! =D

Vellvin said...

I awarded you: http://anirishmaideninaust.blogspot.com/2010/06/awards.html
Love,
Vellvin.