Friday, December 10, 2010

Things


I think this is going to be a random post.

I haven't been doing much lately. We have had Annie, (some of you would know her) and her family, come and stay with us. They were here for about five days. We had heaps of fun. We went for walks, we played a lot of cricket, (including a game when CB was over at our place with his family) and Annie and I went swimming, poor Naomi couldn't join in because she hurt her toe.

Annie and her family left a couple days ago. The afternoon they left we set up the Christmas tree!!! We hadn't put it up earlier because we were having new blinds put in and the tree would have been in the way of the people who were putting the blinds up. Here is a photo of the finished product.


Sorry about the picture quality. The SD card from my camera would not connect with my laptop. Anyway, we used the colours blue, pink and silver. We usually do gold, green and red but we thought we would do something different.

To me it feels like we had Christmas just last month. The year has gone past so quickly.

Yesterday Naomi and I played U/14's, and our big brother played U/16's. Our big brother said his team slaughtered their opponent. Naomi and I also won our game. Naomi and I both went in to the game with injuries. Naomi was running on concrete the other day, and she kicked her toe against it. She bruised it really badly, so by the time she got out when she was bating she was limping of the field with her bat to help support her.

When we were warming up for the game by doing some catches, I went to catch the ball and I did something to my finger. It to was really sore and bruised, it still is very sore even though its the next day.

We have hopefully got U/12's on this morning, I don't know if it will be on though.

Well...... my stomach is growling at me so I better go fill the tank.

2 comments:

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hi Grace,
Congratulations.
My team won our game, we slaughtered the team we versed.
I batted but only got 2 runs, but it was only in 5 balls, and not out.
CB

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hi Grace,
Congratulations on your win.
My team smashed the our team. We only had 66 to catch. We got them in 13 overs.
CB