Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Robin Hood Quiz

I found a Robin Hood quiz today.

It turns out I'm Robin Hood!

You are Robin, Lord of Locksley Mannor, Earl of Huntington, also (am more commonly) known as Robin Hood! You are patriotic, dedicated, and proud. At the same time, you are compassionate and kind. You have a thing about helping people, but not always for the right reasons. You want the people to love you, and that means you are somewhat arrogant. Still, deep down you're a good person. (Played by Jonas Armstrong. Does anyone else think he's delightfully atractive?!)





If you want to take the quiz click here.

Have fun.

7 comments:

Annie said...

I turned out to be WILL SCARLET??? Is that good or bad?

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hi Grace,
I'am Robin Hood too.
CB

Naomi said...

I'm Djaq.

Do you remember who that is??

Grace said...

@Annie: Will Scarlet was probably one of my favourite characters in the whole season before he left. So I would say thats good.

@CB: I'm glad someone else is Robin Hood.

@Naomi:Yes I do remember who Djaq is. She was so awesome.

Grace

Vellvin said...

I can't belive it! I' m Robin Hood too!
Love,
Vellvin.

Grace said...

Awesome.

Grace

Eve said...

ha yeah i do think he is delightfully attractive :D
u r so funny!!!i tried to do the quiz but it wouldn't load :'(
^ that is supposed o be crying...
anyway... yeayh!
anyone who is reading this PLEASDE LOOK AT MY BLOG!!! http://learning123adifferentway.blogspot.com