Thursday, July 1, 2010

Holidays!!!!!!!!

I start my school holidays today!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the holidays. (Well who couldn't)


I'm probably going to go on holidays to my Grandparents house with Naomi and my brothers. I'll probably sail and eat and eat and sail, I'll fish and eat and do a lot more fishing.
I'm nuts about fishing.

Hopefully I'll get my laptop too. Here's a pic of the one I'll be getting. It's made by Apple.


I simply can not wait till I get it. I've been waiting to get one for a little over a year now.

I don't know how often I'm going to be posting. We will be taking a iPod Touch with us when we go on holidays so I will be able to post if I'm not eating, fishing or sailing. (LOL)

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love the holidays, fishing, LAPTOPS!!!! and eating! You are so lucky to do all that! Have a good time.

Love, Annie.

Grace said...

I'm sure I'll have a great time.

Grace.