Friday, November 25, 2011

Zip a dee doo dah

I honestly don't know why I've titled this post like that, I guess its just a random name for a random post. Anyway, it is absolutely soaking wet here, it has been raining nonstop for about an hour now, cricket has been called off for the whole weekend and I'm in misery because of it. I get so upset when sport is washed out.


But there is one good thing, its my birthday this weekend!!



I'm really excited, I'm going to have a big chocolate cake with drinks and pizza and lots of yummy foods. I don't have clue on what I'm getting for my birthday, hopefully there will be some good stuff. We have some streamers and balloons and we're going to decorate our living room and have great time! Just a quick post today, I can't think of what else to say. I just wanted to post something new. I might be able to post about my birthday, hopefully I will.

Adios!

1 comment:

Eve Joelle said...

I wanna come to your party!!!