Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Guitar

I love to play guitar. I play acoustic guitar, electric guitar and a little bit of bass guitar and I can also play a bit of keyboard. My sisters, Naomi and Elise, also play guitar. My sisters and I have been playing guitar for 4 and a half years. I started playing guitar when I was seven.
At first it was fun and then it got harder. The first song I ever learnt to play was Mary Had A Little Lamb. When I learnt to sing Mary Had A Little Lamb I realized I loved to sing. Elise, Naomi and I now all play at church as a music group.


When we first started playing we each had a nylon string guitar, now we've up-graded to steal string Taylor Baby guitars.

This is a pic of a Taylor Baby.


Now we have a Epiphone SG electric guitar and a Epiphone SGbass guitar along with the amplifiers for them.

This is a pic of a Epiphone SG
When I'm older I would like to be a famous song writer, but that's a lot to ask for.

My favorite single song artist is Brooke Ligertwood, and my favorite band is Hillsong.

7 comments:

Esther said...

My brother is learning how to play the guitar. I think it sounds so nice. I play the piano.

Grace said...

I love listening to piano and guitar!!!!

Does your brother like the guitar?

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I love the guitar, too! I'm partly self-taught, thanks to a book I have with tabbed songs and a sheet showing the chord "patterns" on the fretboard; and partly "tube-taught," thanks to YouTube.com videos. Now I play fingerstyle guitar. What about you?

Grace said...

My sister's and I play rhythm guitar.

I also play a bit of lead guitar!!!!! (I love lead guitar)

Esther said...

My brother loves the guitar! My other brothers would love to learn also.

Grace said...

That's great to hear!!!!!

The Editrix said...

Dearest Miss Grace, you've been tagged:

http://ribbonsoflight.blogspot.com/2009/09/tags.html