Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pride & Prejudice

I've seen three versions of Pride & Prejudice. I've seen the 1980 one, the 1995 one and the 2005 one. Elizabeth Garvie plays Elizabeth Bennet in the 1980 P&P and David Rintoul plays Mr Darcy. I don't really like this version of P&P that much but it's OK. 



 I really like the 1995 P&P. I really like the actors in it. Elizabeth is played by Jennifer Ehle, I think she does a great job at acting Lizzie. Colin Firth plays Mr Darcy and like Jennifer I think he does a splended job at acting him. But my favorite person in this version of P&P would have to be Mr Bingley, he is just so knid and cheerful all the time.


And then there's the 2005 P&P. Keira Knightly plays Lizzie, personally I think she giggles to much but she does a great job. Matthew Macfadyen plays Mr Darcy and he does a good job too.

But I think my favorite version of Pride & Prejudice would be the 1995 version.

1 comment:

Vellvin said...

i like the same one as you Grace.
(even though I havent see the other ones)
Blessings,
Vellvin.