Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Drawing

I love drawing. I really like to draw cartoon characters. It's so much fun experimenting, using these eyes with this nose and that mouth with that chin or even this face with these ears. My favorite thing to draw would be the hair or the nose. It's hard for me to draw the eyes because it's really hard to get them the same.

At first I thought that scenery drawing would suit my style of drawing but where I live there is not a lot of nice country.

For a while I didn't do much drawing but when I got back into it I tried drawing objects around the house, I was alright at it but I didn't enjoy it. Then we got a free DVD on how to draw cartoon animals and I found it really fun drawing them. So the next time I went to our local library I borrowed a book called Action Cartooning by Ben Caldwell.

I found it really good and so now a draw cartoon people. I still do a little bit of scenery drawing but not a lot. If I had a choice of doing cartooning for a job or scenery it would be pretty hard for me to pick between the two.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cartooning is fun. My family are sometimes like cartoon characters

Naomi said...

I think drawing is fun no matter how you draw

Grace said...

It is lots of fun

Annie said...

I love drawing!!!!