Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Weekend

This weekend, on Saturday I played two games of hockey, won one and lost the other. However the second one was for another team in our club, but in a higher grade. It was really exciting. Then on Sunday, my family and I went to visit our grandparents. They live right on the coast, so we were able to go to the beach. Now that my computer is able to read SD cards, I will share some photos with you.


The view, it was a overcast day

A rock pool 

A small crab

Then the next day, we went to visit our uncle and his family who are having a holiday further down the coast. It was a really nice sunny day, we had lots of fun.


Ocean waves 

 Shallow water

The sea and rock pools 

Sand and stones 

Sea shell



As you might have seen in the sea shell photo, there were quite a few white stones around the shell, Naomi my little brother and I collected enough stones to fill this small wooden box, for no particular reason. I just thought it would be a cool thing to do.

Anyway, that was my weekend.


2 comments:

Autumn said...

You sound like you had a lot of fun1
~
Autumn

Eve Joelle said...

oh I love all the pebbles :D
Eve <3