Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Still Here!

It has been quite a while since I've posted on here. I don't know why though, I guess I just haven't got round to it, although I have had plenty of time. Hockey is going well. I play tomorrow, again, but I'm very excited. I always get excited about hockey games. I had my laptop sent away a week or so ago because the SD card slot in it was not working, so therefore I was not able to put photos on my laptop. But it is all fixed up now, so I will probably be posting a few more photos now.

In less then three weeks, the homeschooling group that we are a part of here, is having its Athletics Carnival for the year!!! I am very excited. I love competing in it, its always so much fun.  I'm usually ok at the track events, however, me being very small, I'm not very good at the field events. But it is all great fun!

At the moment I am watching come AFL, (Australian Football League). I love watching it!! And I am also drawing a mini map of the hockey fields here, just for fun=)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi Grace
Thank you for the comment you left on my blog Jilla (:
I think your blog is lovely!
My brother dose Hocky to!
From Lauren