Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sport

I love sport.

I love to play cricket and hockey.

I don't mind playing soccer but I hate watching it.

I'm alright when it comes to cricket. Our team won the Premiership this year. During the whole season I took 5 wickets, I retired not out 3 times and I took 2 catches.


I'm a alright hockey player but I'm far from the best.
I like hockey because it is a fast game, there's lots of running and action. I haven't scored any goals this year YET.


If I had to choose between the two sports I would probably choose cricket.

Do you play a sport?

5 comments:

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hey Grace,
I play soccer and I am a good player, I am the main goal keeper in my team and are the kicker (means that I kick all of the penalty kicks.
I play cricket, I am far from the best players but I enjoy it.
CB

Annie said...

Hey Grace.

Nice post. =D

I am going to play touch footy in September with my friends. We will be in the same team.

Love, Annie.

Ps. Now that your blog is public do you want me to stop saying love, Annie.

Rebekah said...

I'm visit Elise's blog all the time. Congratulations on going public. :)

I don't play any sports, unless running around playing Freeze Tag counts... :)

To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah

BLOG: http://www.donotgrowweary.com/blog

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15

Grace said...

CB:Our neighbour plays in your team and he is always telling us about how good you are at being goal keeper. You may not be the best cricket player on your team but at least your enjoy the game.

Annie:I hope you enjoy playing touch footy. I really don't mind what you say.

Rebekah:Thankyou for visiting my blog !

Gae said...

Hi Grace,
Just stopping by as you are now public.
Vellvin loves your blog as well as Naomi's and I know a little about you both.
I loved hockey when I was younger and played for years even after Kynan was born.
I played most sports when young for that matter. Not much now though and I really don't enjoy watching them. Except some Olympic sports
Blessings