Monday, May 24, 2010

Damsels Daybook No.1


Here is a link to Autumns blog who is hosting this.

Outside my window....... It is very sunny, there's a chance of rain later so there are some clouds in the sky. There's a bit of a breeze but not much.

I am thinking about.........Cricket.

From the kitchen..........I can hear my Mum stacking the dishwasher with lunch dishes.

I am creating .........A drawing for a friend.

I am reading.........North &South (My big sister Elise said that if I read the book I can watch the movie, other wise I have to wait a few years)

I am hearing.......My brothers and sisters playing in the backyard.

I am hoping.........That I can get a laptop soon.

I am planning..........To wash my hair and finish my school work for the day.

I am wearing............ Glasses a pink Wave Zone T-shirt, jeans and shoes and socks.

Around the house.......... Not much happening.

My wish of the week ......... To win hockey on Saturday.

2 comments:

Vellvin said...

Suprise! I awarded you:http://anirishmaideninaust.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-award.html
Me, Autumn, and Eden need to get back to doing this. (lol).
Love,
Vellvin.

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hey Grace,
I've tagged you.
CB