Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hockey!!!

I'm so excited, next week we are signing up for hockey again!!!

It may not sound like much to you, but I absolutely love hockey. It is my favourite sport. I will be signing up for AR3, (A Reserve 3). It's a rather big achievement for me, but to others it wouldn't seem like much. I've been saving for a new hockey stick for about six months now. I still not exactly sure about which stick I will get, but I will need to choose soon. (I really really need a new hockey stick).

We lost our cricket game:( We needed 6 runs of one and a half overs, and we lost our last two wickets. It was a very good game though.



5 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I'm looking forward to seeing which hockey stick you end up choosing, I'm sure it will be a great one.

iGirl said...

Yayay!!! That's great! I don't know a ton about hockey... or any sport other then dance, but congratulations!

Grace said...

Thanks iGirl.

Thanks Mummy.

Grace

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hi Grace,
We were just playing easy for your team.(LOL)
Yeah it was a good game.
CB

Grace said...

Oh, righty'o.

Your on!!!
We will meet again, at the pitch. (Hopefully)

Good luck for todays game.

Grace