Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Here

Sorry I haven't posted that much lately. I guess you could say I haven't been in the mood for it. But since I'm sitting on my bed at 7:10am and there is no one else up except my little brother who is playing on his iPod Touch, I might as well do a blog post.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy New Year. I did. I got books, a mini pool table, pool toys, lollies and other things too. We didn't do much over the New Year. I also went well with that song I was performing with Naomi and Elise. I was very surprised at how much everyone enjoyed it.

We start cricket again this week and.....I'm believe I'm playing CB. I think it will be a close game.

I have been enjoying the pool so much lately. It's really nice at the moment.

This week is our last week of holidays here. I'm not really looking forward to starting school work again. I hate high school.

I can't think of much more to say. I can my little sister being fussy about how much cereal her big brother is giving her.

I just have two questions, what would you like me to post more about??
What do you enjoy?


6 comments:

iGirl said...

Hi Grace! I think you could post about tags and about your family and other things that happen daily.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm glad you like my art!
I don't know how I Do it, I just do it! =) God's gift. I'm actually having a free shipping sale through February, if you're interested! I draw anything you want, basically, for as low as ten dollars! (shameless self-advertizing, I know :)
~ Mirriam

Katie said...

I'm so jealous of how it's warm there! Enjoy the heat for me, okay? :)

Toyin O. said...

Post about whatever you want, it is your blog.

Grace said...

Thanks girls.

Grace

Eve said...

I personally enjoy reading about what has been happening in your life... :D