Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Back

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have been busy with my cricket.

I'll tell you how I went. The championship went for 2 days. On the first day we won both our games. I bowled and took one wicket in the first game, there was one run out off my bowling and I batted before I got run out. In the second game I didn't get and wicket, but there were two other run-outs off my bowling.

The next we had play offs. In the first game that day, I took one wicket and one catch, that game I was also run-out again. We lost that game so we went to our last game playing for 3rd position and 4th position. I didn't take any wickets that game, but I ran someone out. I opened the batting with another girl, on the first ball I faced, (for those of you who know your cricket) I played a forward defence. The ball went straight on to the ground after it hit the bat, but it must of bounced funny because it went straight back into the air like I had played some other silly shot. Anyway they caught it and the umpire gave me out.

So we lost that game and we finished 4th out of a possible 8 positions.

No comments: