Monday, October 11, 2010

Update

Here is just a quick update on what I've been doing lately.

We started school work again yesterday. I have really enjoyed the school holidays. We did quite a bit of traveling with our cricket and, we've been watching a lot of the Commonwealth Games. I love watching all the different events in the Games. Australia has a total of 143 medals, we have 64 gold, 40 silver and 36 bronze. We're doing pretty well I think.


We start cricket this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. Naomi and I are playing under 12's and under 14's. U/14's is really going to test us out, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.
Due to starting cricket this weekend, we have been practising heaps. I don't think our team is going to get a training session in, but we will see how we go.


It has been so wet where I live lately. It has been overcast and drizzly with a shower about once a day for about 2 weeks!!!
I don't mind it though.

The only bad thing about it raining so much is that it has been to cold to swim. Before it was raining so much, our pool was so nice to swim in. It was still rather cold, but it was just so nice and refreshing.

Well, that's about it. I need to do some school work, ***(groan)***.

3 comments:

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

Hi Grace,
We swam in our pool and it is pretty cold, but I'm with you it is refreshing.
CB

Gwendolyn said...

Wow that must be cool being on a cricket team:):)

Mouse and Magoo said...

What a lovely blog (:
I am all for Creation too, I AM a Creationist!

I have been looking through blogs and stuff and have found about three girls including yourself whose names are Grace! Emily Grace, Katherine Grace, and me, Meghan Grace!

Hilarious.
I am looking forward to coming back.


Meghan Grace <><